How To Brighten Anyone’s Day


As a practicing orthodontist, I am passionate about helping people achieve the smile of their dreams.  My 30-years experience in the field is what prompted me to write my book, It's All About Millimeters: How Small Changes Can Make a Big Impact in Your Business and Your life. I saw how small, millimeter changes in a patient’s bite and smile, made an enormous difference in their self-esteem and opportunities for their lives.

I am not suggesting that in order to brighten someone’s day you need to be an orthodontist!  However, in my practice, it is all about smiles. And smiles brighten the world.

Have you ever noticed that the people who are always smiling make you smile too when you speak with them?  Did you notice that they smile even when confronted with an irritated customer, client or patient? 

I have a staff member like this at our front desk who handles all the appointments.  She is always smiling, even when a parent or patient is upset about something.  Even on the phone speaking with people she is smiling.

I love her can-do attitude and her ability to make others smile (me too) just because she is smiling.

This is another example of using millimeters to make a difference.  A simple smile.

Try it today, right now. Smile more, smile often and share your smile and see how the world around you will smile back. You will brighten other people’s day and your day too will feel that much better