Yes or No?

"For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something." ~ Steve Jobs 

Steve Jobs, the icon of Apple Computer and other stellar companies, knew change was critical to happiness and success. He didn't fear it. He embraced it, and he sought it out. He understood what some people do not -- that changing something leads to good things. If you're not happy with how something is, then do what Jobs did -- go after changing it. A friend of mine says this, you're the only one in your casket. It's true. No one else is going to that grave with you. It's your life. It's not your friend's life. It's not your husband/wife's life. It's yours. Are you going to live it the way you dreamed? Are you going to accept the status quo? Are you going to be happy, indifferent or sad? Because every single day is an opportunity to do it differently ... to be different ... to change the course. If you can't look in the mirror and answer that question with "yes" then it's time to change the direction. And if you follow my "millimeters approach" then you know it isn't going to require a huge step to do it, but a small one! A very small one.